A'la CHANEL bag


Kurtką w kwiatki nie zachwycałam się, dopóki inni nie uświadomili mi jaka jest super. Teraz noszę ją ciągle. I ubolewam przy upałach. Za pomocą kilku dodatków zmieniłam sportowy outfit na bardziej elegancki. Nie wiem skąd jest ta torebka, ale jest przepiękna, chociaż nigdy nie szalałam za wzorem 'szanelki'. Pożyczyłam ją na zakończenie roku od cioci i chyba powinnam ją już oddać, ups.



kurtka SHEINSIDE / pierścionek HOUSE / okulary ROMWE / buty VANS 

This entry was posted on wtorek, 2 lipca 2013. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

26 Responses to “A'la CHANEL bag ”

  1. bardzo pozytywnie :D a figura godna pozazdroszczenia :D

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. śliczne oksy !

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. love your pants!

    PERSUNMALL GIVEAWAY: http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/2013/06/persunmall-giveaway.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Znowu upierdzielone buty ale masz potencjał...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. straszny..
      one są po prostu stare - nie brudne

      Usuń
  5. torebka rzeczywiście jest przeurocza!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. ale ja uwielbiam Twoją figurę ♥

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I'm hoping to offer one thing back and help others such as you helped me.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... divas

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. Wireless video baby monitor reviews
    borescopes are available that do not require an electrical outlet.

    He adds that this common sense video baby monitor reviews offers exercises that can be plugged into your computer port
    for image viewing. Six Pack Abs with John Basedow involves working out three days on,
    one day off, and eating a diet of lean protein, fruit and vegetables.
    For me, and apparently many others, abdominal gadgets and gizmos just don't work," John Basedow writes.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. Hello, yup this article is actually pleasant and I
    have learned lot of things from it on the topic of blogging.
    thanks.

    Also visit my weblog; website

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. Article writing is also a fun, if you be familiar
    with afterward you can write if not it is complex to write.


    Also visit my blog ... owie

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Great article.

    My webpage :: i love music (http://203.255.3.100/xe/Lecture/7039)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. garcinia cambogia reviews I really
    wanted to jot down a brief remark to be able to express gratitude
    to you for all of the splendid items you are posting here.

    My incredibly lengthy world-wide-web investigation has at the end been compensated with reasonable points to exchange with my colleagues.
    I would tell you that several of us readers actually are undeniably lucky to exist in a remarkable web-site with several perfect folks with really
    useful tips. I really feel definitely grateful to have used your entire web site and appear forward to some additional exceptional minutes reading right here.
    Thank you once more for a great deal of factors. garcinia cambogia reviews

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Wonderful post but I ԝas wantiing to know if you could wrkte a litte
    more on this subject? I'd ƅe very grateful if you could elaborate a little
    bit more. Many thanks!

    Also visit my web site - the best weight
    loss acϲounts ()

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. natural garcinia cambogia reviews I identified your weblog net web page on google and examine a
    few of the early posts. Proceed to retain up the superb operate.
    I basically additional up your RSS feed to my MSN Facts Reader.
    Trying to find forward to studying added from you in a whilst!… pure garcinia cambogia reviews

    My website ... garcinia cambogia reviews dr. oz

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a visit at
    this web page, and piece of writing is actually
    fruitful in support of me, keep up posting these articles
    or reviews.

    My web blog: minecraft games for free

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  16. Hеllo, I wish for to suƄscribe for this weƅsite to obtain latest updates, therefore whеre can i do it ƿlease assist.



    Also visit my wеb-site :: inspiratіonal weight loss blogs (topsat5.com)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  17. Iam truly hаppy to reaԀ this Ƅlog posts which
    contains tons of useful data, thanks for
    providing sucɦ information.

    Heree is my web-site; garcinia cambogia formula directions

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  18. garcinia cambogia extract I have been reading
    out scores of of your posts and i can aver intellectual pack.
    I will compose dependable to bookmark your blog.
    garcinia cambogia reviews

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  19. garcinia cambogia Which may be
    a product I’ve been entertaining the idea of.

    I just hadn’t thought to exercise in a way just
    yet, still I just be aware of the good reason. It may come up with I assume.
    garcinia cambogia reviews

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  20. garcinia cambogia reviews Thanks for expressing your
    ideas with this blog. Furthermore, a fantasy regarding the banking
    companies intentions any time talking about foreclosure
    is that the financial institution will not take my installments.
    There is a certain amount of time that this bank will take payments here and
    there. If you are too deep in the hole, they will commonly require that you pay the
    payment fully. However, that doesn’t mean that they will not take any sort of installments at all.
    Should you and the bank can manage to work something out, the
    particular foreclosure process may stop. However, in
    case you continue to miss payments under the new approach, the foreclosure process can just pick up from where it left off.
    garcinia cambogia reviews

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  21. garcinia cambogia extract I surely didn’t realize that.
    Learnt something new nowadays! Thanks for that.

    garcinia cambogia reviews

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  22. reverse phone lookup Having read this I believed it was
    rather enlightening. I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this article together.
    I once again find myself spending way too much time both
    reading and commenting. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
    reverse phone lookup

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  23. garcinia cambogia reviews hello!,I like your writing very much!
    share we keep in touch more about your post on AOL?
    I need an expert in this space to unravel my problem.

    May be that’s you! Looking forward to see you. garcinia cambogia reviews

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  24. I hardly leave a response, but after browsing through a few of the comments here "A'la CHANEL bag".
    I do have a few questions for you if you tend not to mind.
    Is it simply me or do a few of these comments come across like they are
    coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you
    are posting on other social sites, I would like to follow you.
    Would you make a list of all of all your public
    sites like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?


    Here is my web blog; Garcinia Optima; prettysplendid.blogspot.com,

    OdpowiedzUsuń